Tabbouleh style pasta salad
- 150 g pasta shells
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 spring onions
- 3 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons of virgin hazelnut oil or 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of mango or lemon vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- Pour the pasta shells into a pan of salted boiling water and cook al dente.
- Drain the pasta and leave to cool in a salad bowl.
- Rinse the mint and parsley in water. Dry and chop very finely.
- Add the herbs to the pasta along with the diced tomatoes, sliced onions, virgin hazelnut oil, mango vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Cover and leave to stand in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.