Beef fillet in virgin almond oil, scented with virgin pine nut oil
By the chef
- 4 tournedos
- 10 cl veal stock
- 5 cl virgin almond oil
- 5 cl virgin pine nut oil
- Virgin olive oil
- Marinate the tournedos in the virgin almond oil for half a day, turning them every so often.
- Pan fry to the desired degree, place the tournedos on the hot plate.
- Deglaze with the veal stock, add the pine nut virgin oil, season to taste.
- Place the tournedos on a warm plate and coat with the sauce.
- Can be served with sautéed new potatoes in virgin olive oil.